Please read this policy carefully before using this site.
Whe you use the website tīmekļvietni www.relins.lv, we will process your personal data. “Reliņš” LTD, registration No LV40003297152, legal address: Pakalniešu Street 18, Riga, LV-1006, (hereinafter- “Reliņš”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data as the data controller. Below you will find a description of how RELIŅŠ processes your personal data.
1. What categories of personal data are processed?
Your contact information: e-mail. You are responsible for not providing us with more information about yourself than we have requested.
2. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
To answer your questions based on our legitimate interests in providing you with an answer.
3. Shelf life.
Until your issue is resolved and/or as long as the processing of personal data will be necessary to protect our legal interests.
4. Legal basis for processing
The general legal basis is Article 6, subparagraph 1, point (f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and the relevant national laws and regulations: (f) the processing of your contact information is necessary for the pursuit of legitimate interests of “ RELIŅŠ” for the purpose to answer your question.
5. How are your personal data collected?
Personal data are collected directly from you when you enter your e-mail and click the “Send” button in the “Contact” section”
6. Transfer of personal data. We will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we have a legal basis for such transfer. An example of such a legal basis is usually a contract with you or a legal obligation to transfer such personal data.
7. Your rights. You have the right to receive access and correct or delete personal data, restrict or object to the processing of data, as well as to receive personal data concerning yourself and/or to request their transfer to another data controller (data portability) if certain conditions are met. You also have the right to complain with the Data State Inspectorate; contact information please see http://www.dvi.gov.lv/lv/. In cases when you exercise your rights as described above, we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity and to make sure that personal information is disclosed only to you.
8. Contact information. Our contact information: address: Pakalniešu Street 18, Riga, LV-1006, Latvia, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number: +371 67 552290.
If you have any questions regarding personal data or you would like to exercise your rights above, please use our address or e-mail address.
9. Changes. “RELIŅŠ” reserves the right to periodically update this privacy statement (for example, if the website www.relins.lv is supplemented with other sections requesting